Cloud Development 101 - Are you Ready?
Wednesday August 7, 2013 1:30 - 5:00 PM Microsoft Offices at the Westfield Mall Register Now
Join us at Cloud Development 101 - Are You Ready? on August 7th, one day before Distill, our premiere developer conference. This workshop is open to everyone, but space is limited, so sign up while seats are still available.
Topics we plan to cover include:
- Learning how the cloud can be the best solution for your application
- Understanding differences between self-hosted, IaaS & PaaS
- Acquiring best practices for platform and application architecture
- Improving how you deploy, scale, monitor and troubleshoot your applications and environments
- Walking away with a better knowledge of how the cloud works and how it can work for you
Our expert support staff will be on hand to present techniques, guide you through exercises or just chat about issues you may be having and provide assistance.
Distill: A Conference for Developers
In addition to this free workshop on Wednesday August 7th, consider attending Distill on August 8th-9th. Distill is a conference to explore the art and science of creating inspired applications. We want to inspire developers to use their creativity and imagination to realize crazy ideas, give them a fresh perspective, and make these ideas come to life. We want to see developers get out of their comfort zone, bend rules, break through, and create something new. This workshop will be useful for anyone considering application deployment in the cloud, including:
- DevOps professionals
- Application developers
- Engineering and product managers
- Software architects and more!
So, are you ready get your application cloud-ready and move forward to the next horizon of delivering your message to your users? Register now and we'll see you at the Cloud Development 101 workshop!