We just released Merb 1.0.7. Some highlights:
- merb-action-args doesn’t break when you use a exotic defaults (like  :P )
- merb no longer drops a pid except in daemonized or clustered mode. This fixes a bug people were having when running rake tasks or merb -i on production servers
- fixes a bug where partials with absolute paths were not getting implicit local variables correctly
- caches _template_for, which should improve performance
- adds better documentation for the block parameters of the router’s defer_to
- request() now goes through additional rack middleware, not just the default Merb application
- fixes generated .gitignore to completely ignore gems/gems and gems/specifications
- adds datamapper and do_sqlite3 to generated dependencies.rb
- fixes outdated documentation in merb_mailer for using merb_mailer with TLS (gmail)
- fixed at least one case where thor bundling was throwing an error related to full_name. If you encounter other errors, please report them immediately on the Merb tracker and tag them “bundling”
- fixed an issue with merb-helpers where label() was ignoring passed in attributes
This is the first post-merge release of Merb. As you can see, we’re still fixing bugs at a pretty fast clip. We can chew gum and walk at the same time!
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend. I, for one, am looking forward to continuing work this week!