Below are the highlights from our October 11th customer conference call.
- It's been a pretty quiet week which is a good thing.
- Our postgres DB maintenance went extremely well with less than 5 minutes of downtime.
- A node on C2 went down and will be replaced, however, no customers experienced any downtime. While we don't like nodes going down, this is a great example of our redundant architecture.
- Development on control panel and self service tools continues along nicely.
- Hacking on Rubinius is fun!