We have some great news! As of today, the old Tender app that Orchestra customers have been using for documentation and forums has been replaced with our Engine Yard Help Desk!
With our Help Desk, all Orchestra customers will get:
- Access to our community forums and searchable knowledge base
- Access to [our phenomenal support team](http://www.engineyard.com/blog/2012/how-are-we-doing/)
In addition, all customers running Basic or Elastic applications on Orchestra will also be able to tap into the other great benefits of Engine Yard Support, including:
- Unlimited access to our support team (phone & online)
- Assistance configuring your system, database, and deploying your application
- Guaranteed response - as little as 30 minutes for urgent issues
To learn more about the different support plans, please visit http://www.engineyard.com/support.
Features of the new helpdesk
To help get you acquainted with the new Help Desk, we have prepared a screencast that walks you through the basic how to’s of the system. This video can be found here.
- Ability to search all of our documentation in one location
- System suggested articles that may be helpful to you. In some cases, this will provide instant answers to your questions
- Enables you to comment on our documentation to help us to improve it in real time
- Ability to create new forum topics so you can share your experiences with others, while simultaneously being able to get the help and advice you need from others
- An [integration with Badgeville](http://www.engineyard.com/blog/2012/exciting-new-integration-badgeville-in-our-helpdesk/) which adds a level of gamification, and rewards you for participating in the community.
The new Support portal can be found here. We hope you enjoy it and thank you for being an Orchestra customer!